Cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer. Depending on the information that the cookies contain and the form in which are used, they can be used to recognize the user. The user browser stores cookies in the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimal space of memory capacity and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any type of personal information and the majority of the cookies are deleted from the hard disk once you have finished your browsing session (these are called session cookies).
The majority of the browsers accept the cookies and allow or inhibit the security adjustments of the temporally or memorized cookies.
Without your assent, KIMER will not include in the cookies your personal information that is memorized at the registration or purchase moment.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
- Technical cookies: Allow the user to search in a web page, platform or application and the utilization of different options or services such as, for example, control the traffic and communication of information, identify the session, log in into restricted areas, remember the elements that are in an order, realization of the purchase process of an order, realization of the registration in an event, utilization of security elements during the searching process, store information for the diffusion of videos or recordings or share information by the use of social networks.
- Personalized cookies: Allow the user to access to the browser with some general characteristics that are already predefined based on a series of criteria such as the language, type of browser, regional configuration, etc…
- Analysis cookies: Permit to quantify the number of users and therefore perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do that, analyses your browser in our web page to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Allow to manage the most effective way the offer of advertising space there is on the website, tailoring the advertising content to the contents of the requested service or the use you make of our site. For this we analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show advertising regarding your browsing profile.
- Cookies for behavioural advertising: Allow to manage the most effective way the offer of advertising space, which in this case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform. These cookies store information about the behaviour of the users, obtained by the continuous observation of their browsing habits; this allows developing a specific profile to show advertising regarding their profile.
Third parties cookies:
KIMER web page can use third parties services that will compile information with statistical purposes and for the provision of other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.
Including the possible transmission of such information to thirds parties by reasons of legal requirement or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer using the settings browser options installed on your computer: